Ellesco’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Policy
In the following, “we “ refers to “Ellesco Ltd”
Which data we hold:
- We only hold data on individuals where we have been given the information by the individual or where that information is published in the public domain. If we hold information on an individual it is restricted to:
- Salutation and name.
- Company details.
- Company phone number.
- Direct dial number.
- Company mobile ‘phone number
- Private mobile ‘phone (where we have expressly been given permission by the individual, to use it for business purposes).
- Company email address.
- Private email address (where we have expressly been given permission by the individual, to use it for business purposes).
How we use the data:
- We do not pass any data we hold onto a third party without express permission from the individual to do so.
- We use the data to stay in contact with existing customers and prospects for the purposes of:
- Supplying and maintaining the machinery we provide/ have provided
- Supplying consumables for the machinery we have provided
- Notifying owners of machinery we have provided of any service issues we, or the manufacturer, feels we need to make them aware of.
- Notifying prospective customers of changes to our range which may better suit an application previously notified to us but for which we couldn’t provide an effective solution at the time
- Notifying prospective customers of any special circumstances which may make a previously non-viable project more cost effective
- Notifying customers and prospects of exhibitions where machinery offer by us relating to their business activities will be on show or demonstrated.
Note: If at any time you wish to have a copy of the data we hold on you, or if you wish to have your details expunged in whole or in part, please notify us by calling (01202 499400) or emailing (email@example.com). We will comply with your instructions and confirm by email.
The whereabouts we hold your data:
- We own a commercial, password protected CRM System which resides on a password protected on-site server. The server is backed up nightly to a secure, off-site, UK facility by our nominated i.t. provider.
All internal and external computer and software security and firewalls are installed and maintained by our nominated i.t. provider.
Website Contact forms
If you contact us through our contact form, we collect your name, email, message and any other information you supply to us.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal detail whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies on your computer. However in a few cases some of our website features many not function as a result.
How we protect your data
Your data is held securely on our secure database, all access is password protected. The database is only accessible by staff with the correct access.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We will NOT sell your data to third parties.
How to contact us
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org