Refurbished Timesavers 22-900-WRd
In stock, suitable for deburring of vertical slag and burrs, edge breaking all directions and hole size, and graining of sheet and components:
- 900 mm working width (max)
- 1-125mm material thickness (thinner with care)
- Digital readout with “dial-in” thickness setting
- Variable throughfeed conveyor speed 2.5-14m/min
- Single abrasive belt
- 5/15 kW Two speed abrasive head main motor
- Automatic abrasive belt oscillation and tracking
- 5 kW Large diameter disc head (to take nylon web pad, interleaved ‘Lamella’ segments or bristle pads)
- Disc brakes on both heads
- Ammeter on each head
NB Requires 3000 m³/hr at 150mm w.g. dust extraction. Please take note of ATEX and Aluminium Grinding regulations if applicable. Ellesco can advise and supply.
Other 22-Series machine variants available to order (dust extraction requirements also change):
- Heavier duty machines
- W, WW or WWW: single, twin or triple abrasive belts
- WB: abrasive belt plus brush (nylon web, nylon bristle, slashed abrasive and/or wire)
- BB: twin brush.
- WWB or WBB: twin belt + brush or belt + twin brushes
- WWB-s Slaggrinding specification
- WMd or WMdMd: abrasive belt + single or twin multi-disc head.