Autopulit CT1 – 100 Centerless Polishing Machine
A modern second hand heavy duty industrial cylindrical polishing and grinding machine made by Autopullit with a Ø6-150mm capacity,
Having originally being installed at Ellesco as a demonstrator for 3M abrasive belts, the machine is in good condition and has had little usage in its working life.
Designed for use on tubes, round bar, rolls, cylinders, pins, shafts, guide rails and extruder screws between the diameters of 6 mm and 125 mm.
The CT-1 is a Single head 100mm wide centreless for use as either wet or dry polishing, buffing, linishing and belt grinding. Designed to produce multiple surface finishes from the grinding of black stock bar through to mirror finishing of ground stock making this a truly universal cylindrical process finisher.
DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATIONS
This is an industrial robust and popular centreless grinding, finishing and polishing machine for tube, bar, or individual billets and rings.
The vertical abrasive belt used in conjunction with the appropriate contact wheel can be used with a number of different abrasives such as clothed backed carbide and oxides for grinding and linishing, nylon belts for satin finishing, specially engineered belts for semi or bright polishing and even felt or cork belts for mirror or micro polishing.
Substituting the contact wheel with a traditional style of 350 mm polishing mop such as sisal or stitched cotton will allow the machine to be used as a conventional cylindrical polishing machine able to cope with surface undulations and slight tapers such as on ball screws and taper pins.
- Robust fabricated design
- 5.5kW high torque drive motor
- Spring loaded tensioner and manual belt tracking assembly
- Pendant mounted easy reach control panel with amp meter for cut pressure indication
- Variable speed spindle drive with digital display.
- Belt size of 3000 mm x 100 mm wide with a Ø300 mm contact wheel.
- Independent travel adjustment of both the contact/polishing wheel and work drive wheel
- Polishing mops and bobs up to Ø350 mm
- Wet or dry operation
- Adjustable high speed feed range of 0-10 mtrs/min.
- Compact overall dimensions 1100 x 1300 x 2250 high
- Weight 750kg
- Range of contact wheels from very soft to very hard
- Stand alone dust extractor either wet or dry operation
- Paper band coolant filtration
- Auto component feed options
- Long tube outrigger extension supports
- Automatic polishing compound application.https://www.rileysurfaceworld.co.uk/machines/28754.htm